Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Typing on painkillers

After hearing most other knitters resolutions, I have put together my own list.


  • Complete 8 major knitting projects (1 sweater = major project)

  • Complete 3-4 pairs of socks (in addition to major knitting projects)

  • Complete 1 charity knitting project

  • Knit for above from stash as much as possible. If yarn is purchased, project needs to be completed prior to year end.

  • Post to blog weekly

  • Spin 2 hours minimum per week

  • Attempt dying

Note:In the event of buying house/selling condo, only 6 major knitting projects is acceptable.


I've had a great start to the year thus far. I'm hoping to complete the second sleeve on the Deep Breath Sweater today. I completed 2 sewing projects this past weekend. I made these 2 great bags for knitting & made face cradle covers for my office.


Why am I typing on painkillers? I had a tooth pulled today. Typing is not agreeing with the medicine & I must go lay down now.

No comments: