I haven't had much time to spin this week. Today I finished the spool of angora. I'm short of my ambitious goal to spin all the angora I have harvested since October. But I learned a lot working with this fiber.
I also went into my deep fiber stash and found some alpaca, merino, silk blend roving.
Spun single (color is off due to indoor lighting):
Some spinning going on, finished an ounce of angora over the past 2 days. 2 more oz. to go until one bunny harvest is completely spun to singles.
I also removed some commercial yarn from beet and onion skin juice solar dye experiment. It is drying lighter than it was when wet and will most likely continue to lighten with each washing and exposure to light.
Color when first put out. It turned a most ugly shade of brown.