Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bitten by Ravelry Bug

I got my long anticipated invitation to Ravelry this past week...I entered some projects, found a few friends, joined some groups, and knit absolutely nothing!

However, I'm now officially ON VACATION. If you are at the Pedros Mt Bike Festival http://www.pedrosfest.com in Hancock, MA this weekend, bring your bike & go on one of my rides (I'm a ride leader), stretch out at my yoga class on Sat or Sunday (check fest schedule), or stop by my tent (or the Tour de France broadcast area) & knit with me! Hopefully, the weather will hold out & the mud and bugs will be minimal.

I nearly forgot to mention that my Knit Picks Options needles came in just 6 days--even with the free shipping!! I'll be taking the entire set with me to Pedros so that which ever project I start, I'm prepared!

No comments: