Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 has to be better

2010 was a re-building year...I moved to a new town and have started over.  Yes, I hit the RESTART button on my life.

Not much knitting transpired in 2010.  I'm hopeful that 2011 is better so that I have something to blog about. 

So far I have the usual case of startitis...started a doily for a table top (now hibernating due to the addition of a psycho kitten), started & frogged & re-started my February Lady Sweater, started a pair of socks for a man with size 12 feet!!  I'm trying desperately NOT to start a mobius cowl,  another sweater that I bought yarn for at stitches, a dog bowl placemat (to use up stashed 'trailer trash' acrylic yarn), a sock blankie, a pair of fingerless mitts, and countless other random projects that catch my eye.

No comments: