Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VD!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got a Nostipinne from my hubby--a gift only a knitter could love or even know what to do with it. I'm posting in a rush--testing the new modem & waiting for hubby to show so we can get to our dinner reservation on time. We're having sushi!!!!!!

Why do I have a new modem???? Well, the phone in was so staticy over the past few weeks I couldn't use our land line at all. I got a new cordless phone & still had static. Swapped to a different phone jack & still had static. Burned sage & still had static (ok, I realy didn't burn sage but I though about it when I heard how much it would cost if the phone guys diagnosed the problem was in our house). So today was buy & install a new modem....still had static. Re-plugged the phone line filter into the new phone....static gone.

Pictures next post...I promise. And maybe even a finished sweater!

No comments: