Monday, September 3, 2007

It's Fair Season



This has been a fabulous weekend in CT! I went to the Goshen Fair yesterday to see if I knew anyone who entered finished knitted objects & sure enough I think I know the person who received a few blue ribbons!


As you can tell, I saw some sheep. I bought some Goatboy Soap in Apple Cider scent (I can't wait to try it in the shower!) As I wandered around the fairgrounds & saw a few unruly critters--draft horses & a cow that didn't want to be shown. All in all, it was a nice way to spend 2 hours.
I finished the body of the commissioned sweater project. I will seem the shoulders & possibly start the sleeves after this posting. I also need to seam the sleeves of the Brilosso Sweater. It is presently being held together with pins on a large table in our living room. I may work on this this evening instead--depending upon my mood.
Next week the post may be a few days late....I bike my first century next Sunday (a century is 100 miles). People who have done this ride in the past say it will take 7 1/2 hours, not counting the time you stop to eat & to allow blood to return to one's posterior. Hopefully the weather will be good & I will have a tail wind the whole way!

No comments: