Saturday, August 25, 2007

Summer is back in CT

It is so hot & humid outside today (heat index of 100) that I decided it was a great day to upload stash to Ravelry, post to the blog, put my computer on my bike, and knit a bit.



I seamed the shoulders of my Brilosso Short Sleeve Pullover this morning. I set out the sleeves on the blocking board.







I tried on the pullover &




it's a crop top!!!! I suppose this wouldn't be to bad if I were 18 again, but I'm not. So I will be adding on a knitted border after I sew in the sleeves & seam up the sides. I also plan on taking my measurements so that I can avert this type of problem sooner in the garment construction process.





Until my Knitting on the Edge book arrives, I'll have to continue on the commission project, finish up another pair of yoga socks to I can start either a toe up pair of socks or jaywalkers.


I have started my list of holiday knitting projects. I'm hoping to focus on the commission project so that I can start on some of these gift knits soon. I would also like to get some spinning time in, but that will have to wait until after I complete my first bicycle century on Sept 9th.

No comments: