Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting...

Last November we put a bid on a house.  We are still waiting for a closing date.  In the meantime, we starting boxing up stuff we aren't using--cycling gear, books, craft supplies, more books, etc.  Since one of my missions this year is to use up or donate some acrylic yarn I have in the stash, I thought I would try my hand at a mobius cat bed.  The cats won't mind if it doesn't turn out right & it gives me a chance to try something new.

The Cat Bordi instructions are quite good.  I'm liking this project alot so far....even the tricky spots.  skIt's just small enough to go quick & challenging without making me nuts (I think I typed something like this in my last post....there must me an underlying theme here).

I have finished the mobius part & have started on the bowl.  Then I discovered that if I want to finish this project & we still haven't moved, I'm need to unpack my size 9 DPNs.  Thankfully I remember which box they were in.

I haven't been working on the cable sweater much.  Too many distractions with cats & boxes.  Plus I have been trolling the web trying to get ideas for a craft room in the new house.

Time to go.  I have a pesky cat doing all kinds of naughty right now.  Apex says "Meow"

No comments: